Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright License Agreement Form – download and complete [.pdf].
The journal complies with the Polish and the international copyright law.
The content of the journal is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No derivative works 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.
Human-readable summary of the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Full text of the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode.
In other words, the users of this website can use the materials published on this website free of charge as long as they meet the following requirements:
- "BY" – they acknowledge the authorship of the materials (i.e. they will not assign the authorship to themselves);
- "NC" – they will use the materials only for non-commercial purposes (i.e. they will not use them for commercial purposes without the consent of the Author(s) and the Editors);
- "ND" – they will not create derivative materials (i.e. they will not modify the materials or use them as basis for their own works without due regard for the rights of the Author(s) of the original works and the Editors).
Fair use of the texts published by the journal includes: non-commercial private use for the purpose of research, teaching, commenting, criticizing, quoting, paraphrasing, informing and archiving with due regard for the current copyright law and with detailed bibliographic information of such publications.
The authors who would like to have their texts published in the journal reprinted should apply to the Editors for written approval of such reprint (free of charge). They are also required to include complete bibliographic information of the original publication in the reprint.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.