Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArtykułyTreść polityki prywatności.
Artykuły z czasopisma „Wschodnioznawstwo” publikowane są w wolnym dostępie, udostępniane na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Na tych samych warunkach 4.0. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.pl)
The provided personal data and e-mail addresses of the reviewers will be available for searching in the OJS system for admins & journal editorial office members and system administrator only.
If you have any questions, please contact the a) Journal's Editorial Office and/or b) System Administrator: ojs[at]wuj.pl.